Everyone get’s free access to the articles I publish each week at Web Content Cafe.
But unless you are a member, you don’t get to read the daily posts.
Here’s just some of what you have been missing lately:
- 7 different headline approaches for your content pages
- Using Wikipedia to find interesting sub-topics
- A free and feature-filled widget to help you collect feedback from your readers
- Searching different country domains for new topic ideas
And coming up this week:
- An excellent video on how to become a content curator, and use that position to find new content and extend your influence
- An interesting statistic on how expressing your personal or company values helps engage readers and increase sales.
If you have been reading about Google’s Farmer update, you know how critical it is to generate quality content that is both useful and engaging.
This is the focus of the Web Content Cafe daily posts – to give you the ideas, tools and inspiration you need to come up with quality content for your own website.